Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Setup and a view of Montreal

Ok I've done some thinking about how I want to go about posting here, as in the frequency, order, and all that. At first I was thinking of a schedule with regular bi-weekly posts updated a certain day of the week, but decided that I'd rather just post when the inspiration strikes me, while my motivation to do so lasts. I've made long posts before and then saved them as drafts and forgotten about them, and then when I remember I don't feel like posting it any more lol. So I'll just post while I'm still enthusiastic about it :P So as to when the first official food post will go up, I don't know yet, but I'm slowly working on it.

Anyways here's a cell phone pic of Montreal, that's the Lachine Canal in front, with the downtown area in the background:

No comments:

Post a Comment