Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Workings, and a teaser pic for a future post

I'm slowly editing this bit by bit, I want to eventually put up an official "first post" as to my ideas behind this blog and how I plan to post stuff on it and whatnot. I've added a few extra links in the "cool food stuff" list, I'm gonna go through my list of favourites and keep adding stuff to it as I have time. I don't expect this to get started up quickly, I'm doing this only for fun in my spare time so I'm not gonna stress out about deadlines.

I'm eager to start planning this! Reading this blog post motivated me to work on this blog a bit more today, it's another great food blog by a fellow Montrealer. I'm dreaming of one day organizing a grub crawl of the restaurants he's reviewed, they all look so good! :P

I love taking pictures and I feel like a post is empty without one so I hunted down an old picture of mine, I'll put it here as a teaser pic for what I think will be my first Quebecois blog post. It's (almost) seasonally appropriate Quebecois food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment